Lanka Newspapers

Sri Lanka News Updates with Discussions

Lanka NewspapersJRJayawardena's Home PageThis Page




A Sri Lankan Erotic Video?
Saturday, 10 March 2007 - 6:35 AM SL Time

I thought this would make a good weekender for all you guys and girls. Mind you, you have to be 18+ to watch this clip due to the nature of content!!

Source(s)

 Post a reply to this

 E-mail this to a friend




Robins
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2831
Member Profile
10 Mar 2007 01:51:25 GMT  Report for Abuse   
Thiis is too advanced Mathematics and sinhala intimacy!

I never knew the marmite prippu bread combination!
Berty
Senior Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6736
Member Profile
10 Mar 2007 10:42:40 GMT  Report for Abuse   
Hey JRJ,
I think your video is removed..for some reason i can't access it..lolz
JRJayawardena
Senior Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2740
Member Profile
10 Mar 2007 12:03:57 GMT  Report for Abuse   
Hey Berty,

for some reason i can't access it..lolz


I know you like us to be taken for a ride with your GSOH. Thats cool buddy. Seems everyones getting the dose of it by the title hence quiet :))

JRJ
Berty
Senior Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6736
Member Profile
11 Mar 2007 10:39:30 GMT  Report for Abuse   
JRJ
Oh i got it at last!! i watched 50% of the Vedio..where is the SEX part..I hate talking lolz..
Edited By - Berty - 11 Mar 2007 10:40:24 GMT
JRJayawardena
Senior Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2740
Member Profile
11 Mar 2007 12:32:50 GMT  Report for Abuse   
Berty,

I hate talking


Buddy, seems you have not got the underlined sarcasm of this video.

The guy is expressing on the intimacyual behaviours of the people. He says a research was carried out by the people concluded that 20% of people do this and that after making love. Then the rest (80%)says they go home to see their wives after intimacy. See the funny side buddy!! Hope you get that.

(Of course I would not publish material of Sexual behaviour here as that may violate the LNP guidelines buddy:))

JRJ
Bonggo
Senior Member

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 3967
Member Profile
11 Mar 2007 16:17:46 GMT  Report for Abuse   
JRJ,

This is a joke I read long time ago but this young guy puts it very nicely.
JRJayawardena
Senior Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2740
Member Profile
11 Mar 2007 16:44:03 GMT  Report for Abuse   
Bonggo,

Macho, yes,

Not sure many of our friends look at this video clip especially thinking its the real stuff unlike the irony :)

I was little cautious too, when I saw the title to be honest :(

JRJ
Page | 1  |
 Post a reply to this      E-mail this to a friend

(C) 2000-2007 www.lankanewspapers.com - Sri Lankan News & Discussions - Contact Us - RSS Feed - News Archives - src - FAQ