Target me, spare innocent people, President tells Prabhakaran

• 27 May 2008 21:01:00 GMT

Mahinda what ever you say outside you got the message loud and clear, kill our people and there will be repercussions and there is nothing you can do about it, 4 bombs in two days. suck on that old chap.

Oh BTW this is purely hypothetical because LTTE couldn`t have attacked 200KM+ behind government lines.

• 27 May 2008 21:02:41 GMT

[Target me, President tells Prabhakaran]

Do you think your actually worth the effort?

• 27 May 2008 21:02:57 GMT

[Target me, spare innocent people, President tells Prabhakaran ]

I sincerely hope that Mahinda mama is not putting the chameleon that is on the fence into his sarong..! LMAO

• 27 May 2008 21:05:34 GMT

[Target me and spare civilians` said the President, `for I am responsible for what is being done to the LTTE.` ]

Then the President as head of the nation is also responsible for what is being done BY the LTTE

Gaja Lakshmi Paramasivam - Australian Tamil

• 27 May 2008 21:07:06 GMT

[No amount of terror strikes or any other pressure would stand in his way and the on-going military campaign would be conducted to a successful conclusion, he said asking the LTTE to target him and not innocent civilians. `Target me and spare civilians` said the President, `for I am responsible for what is being done to the LTTE.`

]

This is to keep the Sinhala war supporters brain washed.

Why not you idiot Mahendra do the same? Why are you massacring Tamils?

This is like Newton`s 3rd law, every action has reaction. Better swallow it.

Your defeat is imminent so called dutu gemunu pig.

• 27 May 2008 21:09:55 GMT

[Target me, spare innocent people, President tells Prabhakaran ]

Don`t worry Mr. President, you will have your time!

• 27 May 2008 21:11:08 GMT

[Target me, spare innocent people, President tells Prabhakaran ]

Isn`t this what we have said all along. Target the LTTE not the civilians but you keep bombing from 3000ft and shelling from 15km away. You have the resources to fight without killing civilians but you don`t do that and expect your opponent to do that.

Your punnakku eating supporters should be in tears at your selfless act. LMAO

• 27 May 2008 21:11:45 GMT

Naah, Useless argument

• 27 May 2008 21:12:44 GMT

[Target me, spare innocent people, President tells Prabhakaran

]Aiyo viliyaattu vinaiyile mudiyap pohuthu:))

• 27 May 2008 21:19:12 GMT

Piyal,

[Looks like someone is willing to accept GOSL is governing the whole country....]

Read carefully - I have said `Then`. If MR believes that he should be targeted then he is taking up the position of head of government. Then he is responsible for all citizens including LTTE - irrespective of what others including VP say.

[What the hell they are asking for a separate country then ?]

Given that they have been hurt and damaged by the government that is responsible for law and order, they do not have faith in that government. Separate state is their way of expressing that lack of faith. You keep ignoring the expressions of Tamils outside direct LTTE membership - that majority Tamils would settle for federal structure to reflect their work and sacrifices for self-rule. If this is done genuinely, Tamils will manage the LTTE and we would not see revenge attacks. The ball is in your court - starting with this forum. If you do not recognize LTTE as GOSL`s political opponent but only as terrorists - then you would give preference to expressions from Tamils outside the LTTE circle. YOu guys are not able to stay away from the Tigers because you like the excitement - President included

love