TNA: Keep Hoole out of Jaffna campus

• 12 Mar 2006 23:06:16 GMT

Hoole is a Tamil. But for a Jaffna man ` If he is not our people `, he will be kicked out. Mr. Hoole has better education than TNA MP. He is educated in US. That`s the problem. Mr. M.K. E does not understand that children of tiger cheif, SP are all studying in Western countries. What a shame!!! Wake up Jaffna, this is not the way to build unity amoung Tamils..... OOOle

• 13 Mar 2006 00:08:42 GMT

YES, THE GOSL SHOULD NOT APPOINT WHOME THEY TRUST, THEY MUST APPOINT WHO I WANT, THAT WAY MY FUNDING IS SMOOTHER. I DONT LIKE ANY FREE THINKING TAMILS IN MY EELAM. FREE THINKING TAMILS LIVE IN THE SINHALA NATION, OBIDIENT TAMILS LIVE IN MY NATION. (I GENERALLY GET RID OF FREE THINKING TAMILS, PREFER OBIDIENT ONES, SLAVES EVEN BETTER.)

I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA OF INTELLIGENCE, ANY ONE DISPUTING THAT, IS NOT IN TUNE AND IS AN INTELLECTUAL `SELL-OUT`.

(p.s.- my children studying and enjoying in europe are not intellectual `sell-outs`, i`m not intellectual `sell-out`)

• 13 Mar 2006 00:25:31 GMT

Simple solution...appoint Thamil Selva as VC and shoot the other professors :)

• 13 Mar 2006 01:34:25 GMT

If this Hoole is connected with R. Hoole then i guess TNA has a point. quiz time before i call it a night so how many sinhalese know who R. Hoole is and about his activities.

answer tomorrow.

• 13 Mar 2006 02:52:18 GMT

Hoole is a sinhala budhdhist hard liner ...

• 13 Mar 2006 03:43:23 GMT

TamilCanuk,

Not many Sinhalese and not many tamils even know who Rajan Hoole is. But both Sinhala extremists and Tamil extremists know him well as the co-author of Broken Palmyrah along with Rajini Thiranagama who was brutally killed by LTTE. Both of these extremists groups hate Rajan Hoole and others for uncovering the bitter truth. In that sense both LTTE and JHU are in the same boat.

• 13 Mar 2006 03:51:51 GMT

Dayapala: Welcome to the forum....

`In that sense both LTTE and JHU are in the same boat.`

What has lead you to write about JHU here?

Did you miss the ship??

• 13 Mar 2006 05:02:10 GMT

As far as I know Rajan Hoole is one of the strongest advocates of Christianity in Sri Lanka.

So naturally I expect Waruna to enter the thread and give some comments on Hoole.

• 13 Mar 2006 05:13:21 GMT

MaKaSo,

LTTE, JHU and JVP are always on the same boat.

Don`t you find strange that LTTE, which had killed thousands, had not killed even a single JHUer or JVPer?

Why my dear why?

Don`t you find strange that LTTE brining some catalogues and mine lamps to the Katunayake Airport in their luggage from Dubai? Why cannot they simply smuggle them through other channels? Why do they want to expose the info their arms to the SLA and SLAF officers at the airport?

Haven`t you seen how JVP and JHU immediately jumped the gun by this event?

To LTTE that daily smuggles tons and tons of arms what few catalogues can add? (you and me too can download them from Internet)

Have not you ever notices that LTTE, and JHU/JVP very conveniently give ammunition to each other?

JHU and JVP are the instruments LTTE uses to achieve their objectives in the South.

LTTE?s objective is to create a hatred between Tamils and Sinhalese, so they can easily show the world that these two communities can never live together, so give us a separate land. By every one of their moves JHU and JVP make it easy for LTTE to achieve this objective.

• 13 Mar 2006 05:42:09 GMT

My Firend Naleen,

`Koheda yanne malle pol` and thanks for answering on behalf of dayapala...

I don`t find anything strange for bringing weapon catalog by LTTers but, I will definitely surprise if they bring few copies of bibles. However, I was shocked to hear about the digital cameras.

I am not a fan of either JHU or JVP. And existence of these two parties never changes the LTTE dream about separate land.

LTTE is always trying to prove that they can not live with Sinhalese, but they can not carpet bomb Colombo like early days.

PS: By the way, could you please read the dayapala`s posts carefully before typing something....