US$ 2.3 mn Korean aid to elevate Jaffna Technical College

• 20 Jan 2006 23:04:02 GMT

Was the allocation of this Education Aid done on Merit basis or as per Magha`s stated 60:40 rule or totally subjective as per the one sided thinking of the government - throwing just a small bit to appease the Tamils?

Gaja Lakshmi Paramasivam from Australia

• 21 Jan 2006 08:22:17 GMT

Gaja Lakshmi,

How dare you are to misquote me in public writting that I stated 60:40 rule?

This what you posted on the topic `computer failure and university admissions:

By the way, my husband said the first time I mentioned your 55% and 40% analysis - that it must be 60% based on population. He is a statistics / facts expert. So he picked up what I missed.

`

Please do not edit your post as Tamilkanuck said.

Loosing an argument is different but do not mislead the members of the forum.

• 21 Jan 2006 08:48:35 GMT

Technical college to Jaffna? Are they crazy?

They should buy some T56s and claymore bombs. That is what they need right now.

• 21 Jan 2006 08:53:04 GMT

Magha

I feel sorry for you.

Do you think that you can convince anything to this eelamists.

You are trying to swim across the oceans.

• 21 Jan 2006 16:50:03 GMT

Dumindak,

Thanks for your empathy.

• 21 Jan 2006 17:07:56 GMT

Dumindak,

Nice to see you here; however, it is a bit cheap and opportunistic shot from you to say that you feel sorry for Magha.

It is best that if you stop generalising; Magha may be having disagreements with Gaja, just leave it as that, please.

Personally, I feel that Gaja goes on and on too much, and I do not bother to read.

There are a lot more people like Magha on these forums these days, and I am confident that both Tamils and Sinhalese will overcome extremism one way or the other.

• 21 Jan 2006 17:34:04 GMT

Ariyalai_SB:

The following statement is very correct.

Before 1980s we had ignorance about tamils. Now it is extremism against because of anger. That may take some time to settle.

• 22 Jan 2006 00:28:41 GMT

Thank you Magha for the response. I dare because to my simple mind 100 minus 40 is 60.

Your 55 and 40 stand on their own. The missing 5 percent represents your `hidden` cards / facts.

If you are brave enough why don`t you reveal the hidden 5% to prove me wrong? Or do you want to tell everyone that 55 + 40 make 100?

As for editing my posts - I do so only for typing mistakes and not to change the substance. Unlike you I am not afraid of making mistakes. I am not afraid because unlike you I do no desire material benefits from this work.

love

gaja

• 22 Jan 2006 00:33:49 GMT

Karthika,

If LTTE do close the Technical College, that would prove that the government was unwise in investing foreign funds in Jaffna wouldn`t it?

love

gaja

• 22 Jan 2006 00:35:33 GMT

Ariyalai_SB,

I you do not read, how do you know that I go on and on TOO MUCH and not too little or to a finish until we know the Truth as a group?

love