Air missiles seized from house

• 18 May 2005 21:47:52 GMT

THEY HAVE AN AIR FIELD AND ONE OR MORE AIRPLANES. THEY MAY NOT BE THE LATEST JETS, BUT FLYING MACHINES WHICH CAN PROVOKE HAVOC IN CASE OF....

ONE MAN OR MORE FROM OUR SIDE HAS SAM MISSILES AND AIR FORCE UNIFORMS.

HOW MANY UNKNOWN OR HIDDEN WEAPONS EXIST IN SRI LANKA, READY FOR USE IN CASE OF AN UNPREDICTABLE SITUATION ?

IS THERE ANYBODY WHO IS COCERNED ABOUT THESE PROBLEMS AMONG OUR POLITICIANS ?

• 19 May 2005 01:34:15 GMT

Bugger has taken them home to show the others that he is an airman, and to show the colors.

End of Story, it`s a waste of time to comment on this type of stories.

LTTE issues! Bring it on baby,

• 19 May 2005 01:43:32 GMT

Bambuwa thamayi!

this man knows the reality .......that these stuff would be kept safely away from kotiyas if kept with his wife, (rather than with our fellows)

• 19 May 2005 05:32:06 GMT

In 1981 in the heart of Jaffna town one of my friend a young militant stopped me to show mw 9mm pistol and 9mm sten machine gun ammunitions. I was surprised to see them. . He said thy are using 9mm machine gun ammunition to the pistol with rings. I ask him ?from where you got them.? I thought they are smuggling them from Tamilnadu. But he have said different story.

?Sinhalese police men sold it with one condition?

?What is the condition??

?He asked me promise not to shoot him in any circumstances ?

This story have reminded me that incident..

Now after quarter of a century, LTTE is claiming GOSL is their main supplier.

This theft also may be a part of an assignation plot. This weapon system also can be used to knock down the aircrafts or conveys carrying politicians, diplomats and LTTE leaders. That possibility also cannot be ruled out.

• 19 May 2005 05:41:39 GMT

Is that so Poet? So they started this Since 1981.Good! Keep it up!

• 19 May 2005 07:42:44 GMT

Dear Shake,

It is not a story but a part of our history. The militant is now dead. They have robbed Jafna post office on a salary payment day to pay the Sinhalese police men for the ammunitions and other supplies. These I will write in my book.

• 19 May 2005 08:33:12 GMT

Hi Tusker,

I must hand it to you that you don?t discriminate against anyone when it comes to unleashing your venom; you are consistent whether it is LTTE , a misbehaving monk, or a dodgy airman for that matter. I wouldn?t want you to be my boss; that?s for sure!

I would take my hat off to you, if you answer my numerous questions; in your opinion, what is the solution for the national question? What is your opinion about secularism? Should Sri Lanka separate religion from politics? Should everyone in Sri Lanka learn all three languages? Please answer; then I know where I stand with you, and will also facilitate future debates. Lets cut the mudslinging and debate constructively.

• 19 May 2005 08:57:07 GMT

Hi Nighthawk

...Poet is true... I know lots of military personal are on the LTTE`s pay slip...

• 19 May 2005 15:50:44 GMT

Can we request a helicopter from Air Force to go on a trip around the country? No?.. this facility only for LTTE. If the bloody LTTE can take helicopters from Air Force, why not airman take missiles to his home. He has right to do so since he is a serviceman not a terrorist?:)

• 19 May 2005 16:53:13 GMT

First we should arrest bloody politicians if we want to wipe out terrorist activities from our country. These politicians rock under world gang and they never allow police to do their job.For sure SL Police has all the abilities and talents to destroy these gangs but politicians never allow. I guess now police has a new strategy against underworld gangs.

Who are the real terrorists? Terrorists are our political leaders who we voted to control our country.