Signs that Show if Someone Is in Love with Someone Else
* Identifying with the person:Phrases like Hey, you know what? Your personality is very close to mine , Me too!! I adore orange juice or `Sarah and I both hate physics` are perfect examples of someone who is trying to identify with someone else. Usually when someone falls in love, he tries to identify with the person he loves and this can be noticed by paying close attention to the phrases that he/she is using.
This sign also works the other way around, by identifying with a person his subconscious mind will start to perceive you as a potential partner and he might fall in love with you. In my book How to make someone fall in love with you i explained how most people only fall in love with potential partner whom are reachable and accessible, that`s why any step that convinces the subconscious mind of a person that you are a potential partner can result in making him fall in love with you
* Watch for the eyebrow: In body language, touching your eye brow with one finger then passing your finger along it to the side has no other meaning other than that you have evaluated something positively. If a person always sees someone in a positive light, you`ll be able to know by watching his body langauge. (See this article for more information on positive evaluation gestures in body language.)
* Looking for any excuse to talk about him/her: When someone falls in love with someone else, he/she usually feels eager to talk about that person and so tries to find any excuse to mention the person`s name in front of others even if the excuse was making fun of him!!! For example: you know, I think Sarah is really weird..
* Frequency of moving her hair: When a girl moves her hair backwards using one hand so that she reveals her ear, this usually means that she is interested in the person she is talking/listening to. If this is repeated several times while talking to a specific person, this could mean she is extremely interested in him or, in other words, she is in love with him. (Check the article about flirting body language for more information.)
* Being anxious when being with him/her: Almost everyone cares very much about the impression that the person he loves forms of them and as a result they tend to be very anxious in the presence of that person, especially on first meetings. So you may be asking yourself, how do you know if he/she is anxious? Simply check out the the body language of anxiety page.
* Minding his own business You know what, I think you`d look really good wearing a red shirt. The previous phrase is a perfect example of a girl who is in love with a guy. Although there was no reason for her to talk about his dressing style, she just couldn`t resist the urge to make him look better, and this goes for any types of advice that may improve anything in his life.
* Hyper-activity: Do you notice how you behave right after you meet the person you love? If the meeting went well then you`ll most probably notice that you have become hyperactive doing things that you usually don`t do and saying things that you usually don`t say. This hyper-activity can be a very good indication of whether someone is in love with someone else or not.